Welcome to the Wichita Falls Area Community Foundation Award Program.
Our Award Program provides two types of opportunities:
- Nonprofit Organization grant cycle awards, and
- Scholarship opportunities for graduating high school seniors, currently enrolled/returning college and vocational students.
Please review the appropriate section below to access the applications available for your purpose. If you have questions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 940.766.0829.
Note: In order to better utilize the system use a browser such as Chrome, or Firefox, etc. Internet Explorer is not fully compatible with this software.
All information will be kept confidential within our program. Submit your completed application by the deadline date as noted on the application.
Below you will find a listing of scholarships available to students with brief information about the scholarship qualifications. In order to apply for opportunities you must first create a login using the Sign Up button. You must use a personal email address for your login. This is the email that all notifications will be distributed to, including any information regarding a scholarship award if you are chosen. DO NOT USE an email address issued by your high school as your login, in case we need to contact you about a scholarship opportunity after you graduate. Once you have signed in then you will have the opportunity to complete a general application and, if applicable, apply for specific scholarships.
Our general scholarship program opens on January 1st and the deadline is March 1st
General Scholarship Program Information
• Application opens January 1.
• Deadline for submitting an application is March 1 at midnight, however some scholarship opportunities have varied deadlines as noted in the individual scholarship details.
• Student completes one application which is matched electronically with all eligible opportunities.
• Awards are announced in May.
Application Process (two part process)
• Part 1: General Application: Contact information, current academic status, and high school attended.
• Part 2: High School Application: Opens once the general application is complete. Includes SAT/ACT information, GPA, class rank, financial information, extenuating circumstances, college preferences, intended major, a short essay and two references. An automated
request will ask the counselor to upload the student’s transcript.
• System will automatically match the student to all opportunities for which they qualify.
• Based on your answers to the questions on the two part application, you will be automatically applied to dozens of scholarships so there is no further action required. However some additional Recommended Opportunities may be available based on the answers you
provide on your application. See “Recommended Opportunities” information for further details.
Recommended Opportunities Available:
• Apply-To Opportunities: Based on your responses to the application questions, the system may provide a list of “Recommended Opportunities” in which the student might qualify. Apply-to applications consist of three to four additional questions relevant to a specific scholarship. The student must complete these additional questions to be considered for those scholarships.
We have a wide range of opportunities and encourage all students to apply, as we never know when a new scholarship will open for which the student might qualify.
You will receive an email notification upon completion of our scholarship process.
All scholarships, unless otherwise noted on individual scholarship, are based on
- financial need
- full-time college status enrollment, or full-time vocational training
NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS – Grant applications:
To access the WFACF Grant Cycle for nonprofits select the “Opportunities” tab at the top of this page, then select “Other App/Forms” to access grant applications.
|There are not any opportunities available.|