*Returning or Continuing College Student, or Non-traditional student who has taken off more than one year after graduating high school.
*Graduates from all High Schools in Archer, Baylor, Clay, Wichita, and Wilbarger County including Home-Schooled graduates

  • Attending Vernon College or Midwestern State University
  • Seeking Vocational Certification or Vocational Associate Degree in technical, trade, nursing, or other workforce related education. Not intended for 4 year degree programs or graduate studies.
  • One-time scholarship, possible renewal for 2nd year with a minimum 2.0 GPA

Applicant Type
College, Both College and HS Students